Thursday 31 May 2012

Hello from the New Girl!

Hi! I'm Robyn, I'm new to the staff team at A Way Out in Stockton and I'm going to be the main blog scribbler from now on!  I hope to serve the A Way Out blog as well as the lovely Jenny did, who will be much missed in these offices.

To tell you a little about me, well, I run a business in Durham City part-time, and now work here in Stockton  part-time. I love to snap away with my camera and capture people through the lens, whenever I get the chance.  I thought for my first post here, I'd share with you what the A Way Out offices in Stockton are like through my eyes, the first things I've noticed working here just one week for this amazing charity.  I think you'll see, as I do, that the values and vision of this charity run deep within, in every member of staff, every project and throughout the whole office building.

All over the place, there are little boards, posters, flyers that echo the heart of A Way Out and what it stands for.



Preparations are already underway for the beginning of the 10 year anniversary celebrations...


And I genuinely have no idea why there is a potato with a face on one of the shelves...


The A Way Out offices are situated at the heart of Stockton, and hundreds of people will drive past the building each day, noting the recognisable logo printed on the side of the building.


The message and vision runs throughout...




Love from A Way Out x
(Robyn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...